With spring in the air, you may be considering a home improvement project. No matter what tops your list, whether an overdue roof replacement or a home remodel with beautiful skylights, you want value and a contractor you can trust. You’re on the right page! Learn how quality services and community reputation have driven Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors for more than 30 years.
Quality Home Exteriors Is A Process!
Home exterior projects are serious matters involving your most important investment. You want a great price, and you want great results. That’s real value. At Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors, value is outlined in our process:
- Contact: A free inspection is scheduled and clear communication established from start to finish of your upcoming project.
- Estimate: Inspection includes a project assessment and written estimate proposal.
- Concerns: You’ll receive feedback regarding the best return on your investment, and we address any concerns you have.
- Peace of mind: We go over included and optional warranties and guarantees with you, and pull necessary permits.
- Guaranteed: We participate in a final inspection with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied–real value!
Building Community Trust Year After Year
From humble beginnings in 1985, the Hubbard Roofing family has grown with the Calgary community in every sense of the word. We are a family-owned, three-generation company with deep roots in the area, and we take our reputation and your complete satisfaction seriously.
- Awards: Recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Awards for Ethics; Official Top Choice Awards Nominee for roofing 2018; and HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Certifications: Gentek Premium Renovator Gold; HAAG Certified Inspector Residential Roofs; Euroshield Installer; GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor and more.
- Accreditations: Member of the Better Business Bureau since 1985 (A+ Rating!); Calgary Chamber; and Worker’s Compensation Board Alberta.
Choosing a Roofing and Home Exterior Contractor
When you are searching for a roofing and home exterior contractor, look for value, reputation, and trust. We do our best every day to meet these criteria for our Calgary customers. Fully licensed and insured, we offer competitive pricing, recycle over 90% of roofing material waste, and work with insurance companies (so you don’t have to).
The Hubbard Team participates in ongoing training each year to ensure you receive the best possible roofing and home exterior services available. Contact us to explore our services for your home improvement project this season and next.