With spring right around the corner, you may be looking for practical home upgrades to brighten your home’s curb appeal and light up its interior design. That’s precisely what our skylights and windows are designed to do–impart beauty and infuse light. Keep reading to look into how Hubbard Roofing skylights and exterior windows can add attractive new features to your Calgary home.
Roofing systems account for about half of the exterior area of the typical home. That’s a lot of square footage to work with to lift your home’s curb appeal and brighten your living spaces. Skylights, roof windows and sun tunnels do that and more.
All the roof skylights, windows and sun tunnels that Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors install are manufactured with tempered, impact-resistant and flexible glass. We install Velux products, which are synonymous with quality, beauty and energy efficiency. Consider your choices:
- Fixed skylights are a practical choice for hallways and stairwells.
- Manual venting skylights allow you to let in the fresh air.
- Electric venting skylights include onboard rain sensors.
- Solar-powered venting skylights save energy and don’t need wiring.
- Roof windows may be manually opened to bring fresh air to attic living spaces.
- Sun tunnels are perfect for elegant touches in bedrooms, master baths and living areas, with no structural changes required.
Exterior windows can be one of the most beautiful focal points inside and outside your home. Whether you’re installing wood or vinyl, double- or triple-pane replacements, our window experts can help you select colours, interior grids and glass styles that are the right fit for your Calgary home.
- Double-hung windows define the classic window style.
- Casement windows make great “bookends” to picture windows and double-hung windows.
- Awning windows are excellent choices for practical use of light and ventilation in kitchens, baths and basements.
- Slider windows are practical by look and design, yet make a beautiful statement in any room.
- Bay and bow windows accentuate exterior walls by dramatically extending from your home.
- Custom architectural windows add excitement and originality to any home exterior.
When adding skylights and replacing exterior windows, work with a contractor that employs skilled installers. At Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors, our certified VIP Elite installers have undergone extensive training for VELUX products backed by our stellar reputation and quality guarantee. Contact us today for your home exterior projects!